Trust LES countertops for projects large and small
The L.E. Smith Company is a trusted countertop and surface supplier for everything from multi-million-dollar hospital construction to multi-family renovations. Our ability to accommodate small and large-scale projects without compromising quality or timelines has earned us a reputation for excellence in the industry for more than 70 years. That reputation has been hard-won and requires constant innovation and process improvement to maintain and improve upon.
Our commitment to each and every one of our clients is pretty simple. We make it our goal to ensure that they are more profitable and successful as a result of partnering with L.E. Smith for their countertops and surfaces. Read on to learn how we strive to achieve that goal.
An extension of your team
When you partner with L.E. Smith, you are never considered “just a customer.” You are a valued, long-term partner, and we are committed to providing expert advice, high-quality products and on-time delivery. As an extension of your team, we offer the following services that we believe can help contribute to your growth and success.
- Industry-leading turn times: We strive to ensure every order is on time, complete and correct to help you avoid costly delays or schedule changes.
- Impeccable quality: We understand that the quality of our countertops and surfaces and services impact your reputation, which is why we offer the highest quality of both on every project.
- Professional installation: By letting our team handle the installation of all types of countertops, you can spend your time where you will realize the highest return on investment. In other words, you can do less work and still see your profit margins grow.
- Project management: Every phased commercial project comes with an internal, experienced project manager as well as on-site management. Our project managers have extensive experience on large-scale projects, and we have the capacity, size and speed to exceed your project expectations.
Value engineering made easy
You can’t be an expert in everything, there are just not enough hours in the day. That is why you need a single-source supplier that you can trust to offer the best countertops in the most in-demand colors, styles and materials. At L.E. Smith, we offer a variety of in-demand materials and have the expertise to help your client choose the best countertops for their project and budget. Our product list includes:
- Solid Surface
- Laminate Panels
- PVC Edge Tops
- VanitEase® Bathroom Vanities
- Cultured Marble
As a single supplier for countertops and surfaces, our team stays current on all industry trends and value engineering strategies. We understand the pros and cons of each material on the market and are happy to share that knowledge with your team or your clients directly.
Supplier diversity with WBE certification
L.E. Smith is committed to equity in everything we do, and we are proud to be recognized as a certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. This certification is designed to recognize businesses that are at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by women.
As a certified Women’s Business Enterprise, we recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today and are pleased to contribute to adding diversity to your supply chain. Additionally, any product or service we provide assists in meeting valuable tax credits for projects with WBE requirements.
70 years of experience in your corner
Since 1950, L.E. Smith has been building a network of suppliers that are industry leaders in both quality and service. These suppliers have proven that they will work at a high level for us, which means that we can ensure delivery of countertops and surfaces that are complete, on time and correct. Of course, we understand that mistakes can happen, we just work hard to make sure that they don’t.
If you are looking for a partner in supplying the best countertops and surfaces with exceptional customer service, look no further than L.E. Smith. We look forward to scheduling a meeting at your location, and we welcome you to come see us work at our facility in Bryan, Ohio. Contact our sales team at email@example.com or call 419-636-4555 for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.